Excited? Request a demo
''The UTS has proved to be a highly effective and versatile mattress. It provided excellent results during our clinical trials, with great feedback from both care managers and mattress users''
The fully automatic UTSTM (Universal Therapy System) is clinically proven with verified Independent clinical data which shows it can replace the need for both “hybrid” and traditional “full replacement alternating mattresses”, providing a versatile mattress option allowing care managers to deliver higher levels of pressure care for various patient types and care scenarios.
|Air Output Location User (L/H Side)
Alternation (1:2, 1:3, 1:4) 1:2
Number of Fuses 1
Visual ‘Power-On’ Indicator Green LED on Handset
Visual ‘Power-Fail’ Alarm Yes (Handset Display)
Audible ‘Power Fail’ Alarm Yes
Visual L/P Alarm Yes (Handset Display)
Audible L/P Alarm Yes (5 min after Visual)
Connection Type Quick Connect
Cycle Time 10 min
Adjustable Cycle Times Pre-Set
Pressure Capacity 20 – 60 +/- 6 mmHg
Adjustable Pressure Handset (30-175 kg)
Air Output Capacity 6 LPM
Alternating / Static Button Yes
Nursing/Auto-Firm Yes (Max)
Auto Return to AP Mode Max and Static Mode
Time to Return Max to AP 30 min
|Foam Pocket under Cover Yes (1” Foam)
Zipped Cover Yes
Top Cover Stitched Top Cover
Top Cover Screen Printed Yes
Model D.O.B. On Label Yes
Base Material Polyester/PVC
Foam Pocket to Base Yes
Foam Supplied Yes
Quick Guide Pocket Yes
Maximum User Weight 175 kg
Fixing Strap Webbing
Strap Length on Base 35”
CPR Type Twist CPR
(Head End R/H Side)
Warranty Period 12 Months
|Time to Return Static to AP 30 min
Reactivate From Mute 20 min
Continuous Low Pressure Yes Static (CLP)
Pressure Adjustment Yes (5 Comfort Settings)
Manual Default Comfort Level 2
Noise Level (db) +/- 1 28
Control Panel Lock Auto (5min)
Weight Sensor (Software) Yes
Dimensions (L x W x H) 35 x 13.5 x 22.4 cm
User Weight 30-175 kgs
Power Plug EU/UK/AUS
Plug Type IEC C7/C8
IP (Ingress Protection) IP22
Fire Retardant Rate (ABS) Yes
Warranty Period 12 Months
CE Mark Caremed
- Suitable for grade I-IV pressure care: clinically proven grade III and IV pressure care ability unlike other hybrid systems as the cells are formatted uniquely. UTS is the first Mattress system with a sealed section containing foam within each individual cell (this anti twist technology stops foam twist within the cell meaning it is truly the only hybrid mattress that manages risk for all levels of pressure grade).
- Boasting no visible air Pump, the UTS is the only mattress with an integral pump on the market. Both quiet, vibration free, UTS facilitates the optimum in aesthetics.
- No cable management required. In built pump is an ‘air on demand’ fully digital system that self regulates as required to maintain the set levels. Offering Alternating and non-alternating pressure options.
- Truly adaptable to clinical preference: The adaptability of the layers means the UTS can go from achieving a complete 127mm alternation when in dynamic mode, to facilitating very individual needs also: the three-part 50mm top foam mattress enables the possibility of individual bespoke pressure relief as required by a Clinician, and alternatively, the 50mm foam mattress can be safely stowed away in the special underlay pocket on the underside of the alternating cells to create a true ‘Full Mattress replacement’ system. The UTS has a full heel guard management offering, we can truly achieve precision in pressure care.
- Micro climate management is controlled giving true ‘plug and go’ capability where comfort pressure is adjusted automatically through back pressure readings of user weight.
- The UTS can be transported in fully inflated condition and pump turned off this will last up to 24 hours, and ensure that patient comfort is maintained during power loss periods. Or Easily rolled up when deflated, in a carry bag complete with carrying handles. Making transportation and storage simple.